Manage your health and medical records online with MyLahey Chart
Your Patient Portal
If you’re a patient at Beverly Hospital, you can easily access your health and medical records. We use the MyLahey Chart patient portal. This is a free, secure online resource for your convenience.
MyLahey Chart connects to Epic, our electronic health record that connects all our health care providers through one system.
With a MyLahey Chart account, you get 24/7 access to your health information. You can use MyLahey Chart to view a variety of details:
- A list of your allergies
- History of visits and discharge information
- Laboratory and imaging results
- Medication information
- Online bill pay
- Your health summary and medical records
Register for MyLahey Chart
To create a MyLahey Chart account, you need a MyChart activation code. You can get your code in one of these ways:
- During an in-person office visit with a primary or specialty care provider
- Printed on your after-visit summary
- Printed on your billing statement
- In person at the Medical Records office
Once you receive an Activation Code, visit MyLaheyChart.org to register for your online patient portal account.
If you need help, call the My Lahey Chart Customer Support Team at 781-744-7300.
Connect With Your Doctor’s Office
You can use your MyLahey Chart account to manage your health care needs and those of your family. It is confidential, convenient and secure. Use the Patient Portal 24/7 to:
- Get test results
- Learn more about your care team
- Make an appointment
- Refill a prescription
- Send non-urgent messages to your doctor or nurse
- Update your insurance information